Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

A New Hope? A Slippery Slope...



So, I felt the need to start writing on here again solely because I've found my ability to write coherently slowly starting to wane. That's a lie. I feel like I need to collate all parts of myself and display them online for no adequately justifiable reason apart from the sole purpose of actually having a mildly interesting blog. So I've deleted almost a years worth of cringe-worthy post from the last year where I was getting in touch with my 'feelings' and kept the posts from the year before because frankly I have a sense of humour.

The day has passed like a surreal dream and if at some point I need a milestone event to mark this day, Brazil just lost to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final with a final score of 7-1 and that's pretty surreal to read, let alone witness. Anyway, the plan is to keep things regularly updated with my reviews from work, as well as artwork and film stuff and if life permits it, the occasional rant. I've already posted two reviews apparently to express my erratic behaviour and inability to play by the rules. Oh I can already see why this won't end well...

No comments:

Post a Comment